NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd offer a range of services and courses all designed to provide practical, effective and sustainable solutions which is based on the latest research.
NSM’s training courses are delivered by active teachers and other professionals who create a relaxed, friendly and inspirational experience for all. We offer high quality Open Courses, In-House Training, Consultancy and Conferences both national and international.
Selected courses are available at UK wide venues including Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, London, Leeds, Belfast & Edinburgh. See our course calendar for upcoming course dates in your area.
All of our courses are available as INSET training days for all staff in your faculty!
- Growth Mindset;
- The Family Growth Mindset Scheme
- ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- The Explosive Pupil (A 10 Week Programme for Managing Pupil Anger)
- Dealing with Difficult People Effectively
- Restorative Approaches to Behaviour
- It’s OK not to be OK – Supporting students with anxiety, depression, self-harm & eating disorders
- Pupil Participation & Pupil Voice
- Managing Behaviour & Preventing School Exclusions
- Improving School Attendance
- The Ultimate Behaviour Management Survival Kit
- Practical Ways of Supporting Traumatised Children & Young People
- Getting Ready for Statutory Relationships & Sex Education
- The Role of the Pastoral Leader
- The Role of the Family Engagement Officer (Level 1 – 3)
- Schools’ Single Central Record
- Practical Ways to Develop & Embed Character in Education
- Super Scribers
- Maths Movers
- Creating an Outstanding Nurture Group
- I’m Stressed Get Me Out of Here (Stress Management)
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Professional Display Training
Lunchtime Supervisor Courses:
- A Mindfulness Break Time
- Restorative Approach For Break Times
- Let The Games Begin!
- SEND Awareness
- Keep Calm And Carry On!
- Outstanding Lunchtime Supervisors
- Behaviour Management Survival Kit for Break Times
- Dealing With Autism During Unstructured Times
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Level 1
Upcoming 2019 Conferences:
- Improving School Attendance Conference (Leeds – January 23rd, London – January 24th, Birmingham – January 30th, Cardiff – January 31st)
- Mindfulness & Wellbeing for Schools, Teachers & Pupils Conference (Cardiff – February 8th)
Schemes and Programmes
We offer a number of schemes and programmes for schools and organisations, including:
- Family Values Scheme
- Family Growth Mindset Scheme
- The Role of the Family Engagement Officer Levels 1 – 3
- 5 Step Behaviour Programme
For more information on any of the above and to obtain a coloured brochure, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products are designed to help support staff providing practical, effective and sustainable solutions, to find the right product for you go to Products
We also offer a full range of FREE resources, to view these click here.