This course provides information and practical ideas you can start using right away with renewed confidence and enthusiasm. The course will support and develop knowledge and understanding around key issues such as wellbeing, attendance and punctuality, self-esteem, behaviour, hard-to-reach families, mental health and LGBT issues.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260+ VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Understand the role of the pastoral leader
- Create and share a vision for an effective pastoral system within your school
- Effective ways to manage wellbeing, building self-esteem and building a whole-school approach
- Ways to implement effective coaching and mentoring systems
- Practical strategies for managing behaviour and preventing school exclusions
- Proven ways of working with parents and families and engaging hard-to-reach families
- Identify mental health issues and effective intervention
- Ways to support for pupils struggling with gender identity and LGBT issues in an inclusive environment