This one-day course Includes: FREE Family Engagement Officer’s Toolkit offers a deeper understanding into the holistic work of the Family Engagement Officer’s role. This step-by-step course will take you through essential skills needed to develop family engagement through effective practice procedures, ensuring positive outcomes towards raising standards to bridge the gap between home, school and the community.
£299 + VAT Early bird – London
£335 + VAT Standard rate – London
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date. Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
FREE Family Engagement Officer’s Toolkit or if bought separate £295+VAT (Optional)
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Family Engagement Officer;
- Develop a job description which encompasses the role;
- Look at key policies such as Parental Involvement, Lone worker etc.
- Create an environment to promote positive relationships between home and school;
- Help identify and overcome barriers to engaging parents;
- Gain the knowledge and tools to move your parental engagement agenda forwards;
- Develop ways to enable you to evaluate and demonstrate the impact of your work on school outcomes;
- Gain knowledge of key CPD training essential for the role;
- Understand the importance of supervision, health and well-being.
- Prepare for inspection;
- Understand the key elements of an effective toolkit to increase parental engagement.