This one-day course offers a deeper understanding into the holistic work of the Family Engagement Officer’s role. This step-by-step course will take you through essential skills needed to develop family engagement through effective practice procedures, ensuring positive outcomes towards raising standards to bridge the gap between home, school and the community.
£199 + VAT (early bird)
£230 + VAT (standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date. Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
Family Engagement Officer’s Toolkit an additional With the course £195 + VAT
or if bought separate £295+VAT (Optional) Note in the box if you wish to purchase when booking.
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Family Engagement Officer.
- Develop a job description which encompasses the role.
- Create an environment to promote positive relationships between home and school.
- Gain knowledge of key CPD training essential for the role.
- Understand the importance of supervision, health and well-being.
- Prepare for inspection
- Understand the key elements of an effective toolkit to increase parental engagement