Good leadership is a complex and many layered skill that is consistently highlighted by OFSTED and ESTYN as vital for a school to flourish and succeed. What can you put in place that enables a good classroom teacher to become a great leader?
This training day takes three key elements of leadership to create a strong foundation for you to become an effective leader in your school. Looking at leadership approaches, practical development for teams and developing others.
Helping you to answer the questions:
- Why should anyone be lead by you?
- What is it like to be lead by you?
- What leader does your school need you to be?
£195 + VAT (Early bird)
£225 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Foundational understanding of the evolution of leadership
- Insight into you as a leader
- Analysis of the type of leader your school needs right now
- Understanding of Emotional Intelligence theory
- An insight into building great teams – psychological safety
- Differentiating feedback and appraisals
Course LeaderRichard Strudwick
Middle managers, those new to SLT.