This course is designed to offer an insight into the characteristics of anger and why it happens. Practical strategies are provided for dealing with the anger, behavioural issues and confrontation pupils. This 10 week programme is an easy to follow anger management course using definitive step by step instructions. The programme is suitable for one-to-one and group work designed to help support pupils who are experiencing anger by teaching them effective coping strategies.
£230 + VAT (Early bird)
£265 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Gain an insight into anger and why it happens.
- Explore a range of strategies for dealing with anger and confrontation.
- Understand the Time Intensity Model and implement strategies at key points.
- Unpick the 10 Week Programme
- Practice facilitation skills to effectively deliver the 10 Week Programme.
- Managing your responses
- Understand the importance of recognising and managing anger