This one-day course is designed to provide delegates with practical and empowering strategies which provide a proactive and preventative approach. The training includes key information and experiential learning, and involves practising wellbeing interventions that can be applied personally, within a staff team and across the whole school or organisation.
With teaching and non-teaching staff workload increasing by the day and renewed responsibilities, reforms and demands from Government and school inspection bodies (Ofsted/Estyn), it is crucial that schools now need to prioritise staff wellbeing in order to ensure staff are physically and mentally prepared to enable the school meets its obligations.
£230 + VAT (Early bird)
£265 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
Course objectives for you:
- Understand the meaning of wellbeing and positive mental health;
- Develop a deeper understanding of resilience;
- Practice strategies and techniques that reduce stress and anxiety
- Use a range of time and task planning tools in order to stay on top of priorities and remain flexible to changing priorities;
- Manage difficult situations effectively and stress free;
- Develop a wellbeing action plan to improve your own wellbeing.
Course objectives for your school:
- Create a whole school approach to effectively manage staff wellbeing and mental health;
- Unpick a staff school wellbeing and mental health policy;
- Implement effective strategies to promote staff wellbeing;
- Develop a model of reflective practice for staff;
- Identify and support members of staff who are feeling stressed and/or anxious;
- Explore resilience-building techniques and their potential impact on staff wellbeing;
- Explore the link between staff and pupil emotional wellbeing.
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan