If you have already attended a growth mindset course and have started to implement the concepts in your class/school but not sure where to go next, then this is the course for you.
This one day course is designed for delegates who have already a basic understanding of growth mindsets and are looking to further their knowledge. The day will explore the latest research and good practice in order to raise the bar in developing students’ mindset. Full of practical strategies, techniques and new ways of thinking for both the classroom and school.
£195 + VAT (Early bird)
£225 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Unpick the latest research based on developing mindset and overcoming belief systems;
- Learn why some growth mindset interventions are not working well and why;
- Practice effective verbal and non-verbal feedback;
- Develop students’ language to help think and talk about learning;
- Help build and develop students’ resilience and motivation;
- Look at ways to increase the achievement of students and staff;
- Understand the impact of reward systems and target settings;
- Create a growth mindset culture in class, school and home.