Do your students:
•lack the ability to think independently?
•give up easily?
•have poor attendance?
•struggle forming friendships with others?
•lack confidence and self-esteem?
Developing student’s resilience is now being seen as just as important as academic learning and wellbeing. This course will look at research-based practical approaches/strategies to develop resilient students and provide a wealth of practical strategies so that they become mentally tough and able to bounce back in challenging situations. The course also includes a 10-week programme to develop resilience in your student’s.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
•Understand what is resilience
• Create a whole school approach to resilience
• Support students to strategically build systemic resilience into their learning
• Understand academic resilience and its benefits for your school
• Implement effective learning and coping strategies
• Construct practical strategies for working with individuals, groups and classes
• Implement the 10-week programme to develop resilient students