Key reasons to attend:
- Create a whole-school culture based on relationships and values;
- Implement effective ways to help pupils with challenging behaviour;
- Understand the benefits of becoming a Trauma Informed and ACEs Aware School;
- Developing compassionate strategies to reduce low-level disruption;
- Effective ways to gain parental engagement to improve behaviour;
- Understand Ofsted’s new framework for behaviour (England venues only);
- Consider ways to help reduce exclusions;
- Look at ways to get staff skilled up and on board;
- Take away a resource book containing speaker presentations and additional toolkits.
Click here for pdf version of the Conference content
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£265 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan
VenueImproving Behaviour & Learning National Conference - LondonMore Details
• Deputy / Assistant Headteachers
• Behaviour Officers/Specialists
• Heads of Year
• Pastoral Officers
• Inclusion Managers
• Education Welfare Officers
• Family Engagement Officers