The Growth Mindset course will offer participants a step-by-step approach to effectively embed this educational research which has already boosted achievement and resilience within classrooms and schools.
This step-by-step approach gives delegates teaching resources, information etc. needed to make growth mindset a reality for students. Delegates will have the ability to not only change the minds of their students but also help them embrace challenge, keep going when things get tough, and continue putting in effort until they master the learning they face.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Understand the theory of Professor Carol Dweck’s mindsets and look at ways to put it into practice.
- Identify the differences between Growth and Fixed Mindset.
- Gain an understanding of neuroscience in the classroom.
- Unpick how growth mindsets can increase achievement.
- Gain a deeper understanding into resilience and practical ways to develop resilience.
- Follow a step by step approach to embed growth mindsets within your school