This one-day course will offer delegates practical ways to effectively embed the mindset research which has already boosted achievement and resilience within classrooms and schools. This approach gives delegates teaching resources and information needed to make mindset a reality for students. Delegates will have the ability to not only change the minds of their students but also help them embrace challenge, develop resilience and continue developing their learning. The course will also look at engaging families by taking growth mindset strategies into the home.
£230 + VAT (Early bird)
£265 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
We also have Family Growth Mindset Scheme pack and CD includes:
– Practical ways for the family to praise their child so that they feel motivated.
– Effective questions for the family to use as an alternative to praise.
– Practical ways for the family to improve behaviour and motivation to learn.
– Tools to establish family members’ mindset.
– Effective ways for the family to deliver feedback in order to motivate and build resilience.
– A structured bank of fun and exciting activities for the family to promote and develop motivation, effort, resilience and challenge.
Price £295 + VAT (+ Delivery)
If you wish to purchase Scheme Pack with the course contact for a discount price – and please note down on your booking form in the ‘Notes’.
All staff member in Early Years, Primary & Secondary Schools
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan