The Family Growth Mindset Scheme is designed to promote growth mindsets within the home environment to raise standards and aspirations of children/young people and families in order to boost the potential of all pupils within school.
This is the next effective step after implementing Growth Mindsets in your school to ensure sustainability and outcomes.
This course is also appropriate for delegates who have no prior knowledge of Growth Mindsets and are looking for an effective tool to engage more families within school.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
Price £295 + VAT (+ Delivery)
If you wish to purchase Scheme Pack – please note down on your booking form in the ‘Notes’.
· Understand Professor Carol Dweck’s theory of mindsets
· Unpick how growth mindsets can increase achievement.
· Gain a deeper understanding into resilience and practical ways to develop pupil resilience.
· Give effective ways to use the scheme, for example with ‘hard-to-reach’ families.
· Share tried and tested ways to improve attendance and uptake of the scheme.
· Provide practical and realistic ways to implement the scheme at home.
· Follow a step-by-step approach to introduce the scheme’s key areas (see Family Growth Mindset Scheme pack below).