This excellent course has been designed for anyone working with students with ASC or who would like to move into the field.
During the session delegates will develop their understanding and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Condition, including the various barriers and difficulties students may face. They will leave with reassuringly uncomplicated strategies and techniques to aid learning.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
By the end of the session, delegates will have:
- An understanding of Autism
- Awareness of communication and sensory needs.
- Understanding of the barriers and the impact they may have.
- Understanding of possible triggers and behaviours
- Strategies and techniques to address the barriers and modify the impact