This one day course provides practical guidance on how to implement Restorative Approaches in a sustainable way within your school. This approach to manage behaviour and improve wellbeing has been in use in UK schools for 15 years. It is an outcome-focused process that ensures responsibility and reparation by the person who has broken school rules. It is supportive too of victims and gives them a voice.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
· Gain a deeper understanding of restorative approaches.
· Unpick a Restorative Approach whole school policy.
· Understand the steps involved in the approach.
· Practice the skills needed for Restorative Approach interventions.
· Understand the restorative meeting process for managing behaviour and offering an alternative to sanctions.
· Gain skills and strategies to manage low level to challenging behaviour using the approach.