The terms and conditions apply to all use of the http://www.nsmtc.co.uk or http://www.nsmtc.com Web Sites.
In these terms, the following words mean:
Web Site – the http://www.nsmtc.co.uk or http://www.nsmtc.com or any other URL through which access to the same is gained.
You / Your – any Visitor, Subscriber or purchaser of course/training and/or Family Values Scheme Pack who uses the Web Site.
Us / Our – NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd, the owner and operator of the Web Site.
Visitor – any person who views the Web Site without inputting any information or details.
Subscriber – a person who has entered their information for display on the Web Site, and expressly agreed to these Terms.
If You register as a Subscriber of the Web Site, You accept that You are entering into a contract with Us on these Terms and Conditions. Visitors to the Web Site who do not register to become a Subscriber or Member similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access the Web Site.
You agree at all time to abide by the terms of Our Acceptable Use Policy which form part of these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy from time to time and to notify You of the same by a notice on the homepage of the Web Site. Any change made shall be effective immediately upon notification on the Web Site and You agree to be bound by any revised Terms or Acceptable Use Policy from that point.
You agree when you click “Subscribe” “Register” and/or “Book” on the Web Site to form any contract with Us the only record of such contract will be an electronic file maintained by Us which shall not contain a copy of these Terms. We will retain archive copies of these Terms as amended from time to time.
You agree that the service We provide is solely a venue or forum where Subscribers may upload information chosen by them about themselves which is accessible on the Web Site. We are unable to check or ensure that any information provided by Subscribers is genuine or accurate.
You agree that the service We provide allows Subscribers to download information, resources and activities and acknowledge that no warranty is given that You will benefit from the information, resources, activities.
We will not facilitate the provision to or exchange of any personal information between Subscribers in any way. You agree that the decision to pass Your personal information to any other Subscriber or other person (whether by way of the Web Site or otherwise) lies solely with You.
You agree that We are not liable in anyway whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage caused in any activity You and any other person arising from Your use of the Web Site or in any activities organised by NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd undertaken by You and any other person arising from Your use of the Web Site.
You must be 18 years of age to become a Subscriber. We cannot check the truth of this information and therefore We will not be liable for the activities of any minor on the Web Site.
If You become a Subscriber You will ensure that the E-mail and telephone number and address We hold for you at any time is up to date and that You are able to access it. If your E-mail address changes, You will inform NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd via email at our contact page.
You are solely responsible for all use of the Web Site on Your Subscriber account and You will not divulge to any other person any password or other access validation information for the Web Site. It is Your responsibility to change Your password immediately if You believe that any such information has become known to any other person.
You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent Our user authentication, security nor interfere or attack any account server or part of Our network (known as “Hacking”).
We may deny access to the Web Site from known IP address blocks which We reasonably believe have been utilised to breach these Terms. We will report illegal activities via the Web Site to the appropriate authorities, the police or any sport governing body.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate any Subscriber who we suspect or is alleged to be using the Web Site for any other primary purpose other than education and learning activities.
You agree that all copyright, trade marks and trade names, and other intellectual property rights relating to the content and method of operation of the Web Site (other than material which is contributed by subscribers) are Our property.
You will not reproduce Our logo or make a hyperlink to the Web Site from any other website without Our prior consent.
Whenever a submission is made to the Web Site by a Subscriber’s account, You agree that:
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to You for any indirect or consequential losses or damage, including loss of revenue, profits or business or loss of data howsoever caused (including by negligence or breach of contract) as a result of Your use of the Web Site or any activities undertaken as a Subscriber.
Nothing in the exclusions and limitations in these Terms shall act to limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
You agree to indemnify Us against all liabilities, losses, claims, penalties and expenses (including legal fees) that may be incurred by Us from any breach of these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy by You or any person accessing the Web Site on your Subscriber account.
We reserve the right to assign or subcontract Our performance of any contract made with You under these Terms. Your subscription or membership is personal to You and You and you may not assign or dispose of it to any other person.
Booking of a course/training is confirmed and payment required when online and/or paper and/or electronic form is signed and dated. (electronic signatures are accepted. If you cannot supply a signature, hard copy or electronic, we will accept specific email confirmation and/or the return of the booking form with your typed name).
Cancellation Policy: By completing and returning the course/training form You agree to pay NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd the fees specified here: more than 28 days = no charge. 14-28 days = 50% of original fees. Less than 14 days = 100% of original fees.
By completing and returning the order form for the Family Values Scheme pack £295 is non-refundable as it will be printed with your chosen values. The pack will be posted to your school/organisation and You will be invoiced £295 + £9.99 for p+p.
In purchasing the Family Values Scheme pack You agree that they are sold subject to the condition that they shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out or otherwise circulated outside the named school/organisation without prior consent from Nicola S Morgan and Gill Ellis.
No person other than a person who is bound by these Terms has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
If any of these Terms are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such Term shall be interpreted as amended to such extent as to allow it to be valid and enforceable and consistent with the intentions set out in these Terms. In any event the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms and any contract made between Us and You shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England..
NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order, for the Family Values Scheme pack 14 days. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order on Pay Pal. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
If your delivery address is outside the UK , you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd recognizes its responsibility to ensure that its suppliers are operating ethically. NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd expects that employees engaged in the manufacture of the products sold on its site will have willingly chosen their employment, will be above the minimum age for that employment, and will have reasonable working hours and rates of pay. Indeed NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd expects any relevant national employment regulations to be observed, and will not knowingly enter into a contract with a supplier who does not adhere to these same principles. NSM Training & Consultanct Ltd cannot however make any guarantees concerning supplier practices as these are not directly within our control.
COURSE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This booking form acts to confirm the course including refreshments, lunch, handout and certificate.
- Full payment must be made within 28 days of registering. If payments not made prior to the course date, NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the delegate. Once payment has been received a receipt will be sent.
- The course is correct at time of publication but NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to alter the venue, trainer and/or course without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
- Please note the venues are subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd will provide a venue within the same area. Please read your joining instructions carefully to see the final and correct venue directions.
- If a course is oversubscribed NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd will offer you another venue or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course.
- We regret that any expenses incurred other than the course fee, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your joining instructions before making travel/accommodation arrangements or to email our office firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
- Please ensure that you sign and date the form (electronic signatures are accepted. If you cannot supply a signature, hard copy or electronic, we will accept specific email confirmation and/or the return of this booking form with your typed name).
- Please note that NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.
- Cancellation Policy: By completing and returning this booking form your school/organisation agrees to pay NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd the fees specified in section A. If a booking is postponed and then cancelled, the date of the course will be deemed to be the original booking date.
- You may substitute delegates free of charge at any time.
|Cancellation fees for training/consultancy|
|Notice Provided||Cancellation Fees|
|More than 28 days||No Charge|
|14 – 28 days||50% of original fees|
|Less than 14 days||100% of original fees|
- Once we have received your completed booking form we will send you a confirmation email and invoice. If you have any questions or queries please email email@example.com or phone 029 20193162.
- Data protection: By entering your details in the fields above, you agree to allow NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd to contact you by mail, email, telephone. Should you not wish us to contact you, please let us know using the address above.
- We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong, we would like to know about it so that we can put things right and ensure that it does not happen again.
NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd company no. 08330288