nsmtc.co.uk/nsmtc.com is devoted to keeping your details private. We strive to make your experience of our Web Site safe and secure.
What information do we collect?
To become a Subscriber you must provide the following:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- School/organisation address
- Schoo/organisation email address and phone number
We keep a record of all submissions made to the Web Site.
What do we use Personal Information for?
- All personal information we use is to make sure that your access to our site and service is both safe and optimal to your experience
- We will use the e-mail address you have given us to communicate any notices about nsmtc.co.uk, including periodic circulars about the latest news and developments on the Web Site. At the footer of each such e-mail will be an option to “unsubscribe” to news circulars
- We will not give, sell or rent your personal information to any third party. However, if by law we may be required to release certain personal information
- All information we hold is handled by authorised nsmtc.co.uk personnel only.
Information to improve the Web Site
- We collect statistics automatically about your visits to the Web Site
- This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences so we can make regular improvements the Site. These statistics do not contain personal information and cannot be traced to an individual. The information recorded comprises your ISP, IP address, web browser type, operating system and colours your screen is displaying
- All data from nsmtc.co.uk is collected lawfully and in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998
- Under the Data Protection Act you may make a formal request for certain information about the personal data held by us
For more information about data protection http://www.ico.gov.uk