John Hattie’s Visible Learning represents the most comprehensive analysis of current educational research into what works to help children make progress. This conference will help you better understand how to put this and other research, such as Carol Dweck’s powerful research on growth mindset, into your everyday practice in order to continually improve your impact.
Make learning even more engaging, effective and visible in your classroom to promote progress and resilience.
- What the research tells us about maximising learning.
- Understand what ‘making learning visible’ means and how it can be achieved.
- How to give feedback that helps students develop a growth mindset.
- How to influence pupils’ motivation so that they choose challenge, engagement and progress for themselves.
- Practical ideas to take away and use in the classroom.