An interactive course to explore the value of family learning and identify practical strategies for delivering it effectively.
- greater awareness of the meaning, role and benefits of family learning
- increased knowledge of current research and good practice in family learning
- more understanding of barriers to learning and ways to surmount them
- tips for engaging parents, carers and the wider family
- ideas, content and structure for effective family learning sessions
- insight into parents’ and carers’ concerns and ideas for responding to them
- methods for planning, monitoring and evaluating family learning initiatives
Course LeaderAnne Harding
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.