The one day course will focus on how to transform your school into a pupil led learning organisation. Practical pedagogical ideas underpinned by sound theoretical principles and how it has successfully been put into practice in real school settings. Giving pupils a voice and a choice in their learning helps them become ambitious, resilient, independent learners.
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260+ VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- To understand how to involve pupils in policy making.
- To know how to use pupil participation groups to monitor classroom learning e.g. learning detectives
- To know how to use pupil participation groups to monitor pupil voice.
- To know and understand how to give pupils a voice in curriculum planning and teaching.
- To know how to involve pupils in effective self evaluation and school development planning.
- To know how to have effective school to school pupil participation.