Mindset, Character and Resilience Conference
Big issues, real solutions, practical advice, strategies and next steps
£225 + VAT (Early bird)
£260 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
- Practical teaching techniques to embed a growth mindset culture across your whole school.
- Proven ways to increase challenge and growth mindsets.
- Explore more advanced practice, demonstrating strategies, activities and techniques for growth mindsets.
- Practical activities, advice and ideas to embed character education in school.
- Ways to develop pupil’s personal and intellectual qualities that will be valuable in the longer term.
- Activities and tools designed to deepen metacognition.
- Ways to help pupils evaluate their own personal and intellectual development.
- Tried and tested strategies any teacher can use to change how their learners think about mistakes.
- Develop strategies to achieve academic resilience and helping young people attain against the odds.
- Plan a comprehensive approach to address resilience in the curriculum, across the whole school and using external services.
- Support head teachers, SENCOs and the leadership team in sourcing evidence based external support.
- Engage parents as partners in raising resilient children.
- Practical ways to embed growth mindsets, character and resilience within the home.
- Resource book containing speaker presentations and additional toolkits.
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan
• Deputy and assistant headteachers
• Teaching and non teaching staff
• School improvement officers
• Heads of Year
• Inclusion Managers
• Pastoral Leaders
• Family Engagement Officers
• Educational Psychologists
• School Counsellors