This one-day course is designed to help those who want to develop greater confidence and skill in dealing with difficult people in school. The course aims to equip delegates, whether they are dealing with parents, colleagues, supervisors or pupils with a set of practical tools to handle these tricky situations effectively.
- Recognise classic profiles of difficult people and implement strategies for handling them.
- Develop specific strategies for conflict resolution.
- Create a calmer environment.
- Keep calm when under attack.
- Deal with special requests.
- Deliver bad news effectively.
- Handle complaints and grievances more effectively.
- Develop communication skills.
- Handle aggressive behaviour.
- Receive and deliver constructive feedback effectively.
- Shrug off the negative and not take things personally.
- React to the message and not the messenger.
- Develop Influencing and negotiation skills to facilitate resolutions.
- Recognise our own part in causing difficult behaviour and where we might be someone else s difficult person.
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan
VenueHilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.