This refreshing and focused course will equip you with the most up-to-date practical strategies for managing stress and is specifically tailored for the school environment. With a practical and up beat approach, the session aims to develop your understanding of stress, boost your current coping strategies and to improve your confidence and well-being. The course is also designed for those in the role of supporting/supervising others and who wants a better understanding of the structures in place to manage stress in the work environment.
£195 + VAT (Early bird)
£225 + VAT (Standard rate)
Early bird offer is available 2 months before course date.
Includes lunch, refreshments, full set of course notes and CPD Certificate.
* Understand what is stress and gain an overview of stress management techniques
* Increase your understanding of stress and anxiety and what your personal triggers are
* Recognise your coping strategies and to further develop skills to manage stress
* Increase your self-confidence and esteem with managing challenging and stressful situations
* Provide you with a range of practical strategies to build a personal tool box
* Introduce you to stress management techniques in Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
* Opportunity to discuss and practice new techniques
* Signpost to available support
* How to look after yourself when supporting others
* Introduce a Wellbeing Policy into your school