This course is bursting with tried and tested practical ideas and strategies to improve behaviour within the classroom. The day involves selecting best fit strategies, tips, resources and information which can be implemented immediately following the course to ensure a calm and productive classroom environment. Based on the bestselling book ‘A Kit Bag for Promoting Positive Behaviour in the Classroom’ this course not only motivates but also provides delegates with the confidence to deliver effective behaviour management approaches.
• Unpick the secrets of creating a calm classroom environment.
• Effective strategies for the first 5 minutes of the lesson.
• Implement dynamic strategies to deal with low-level to challenging behaviour.
• Create clear expectations, rules and routines.
• Deliver effective positive reinforcements which motivate.
• Proven strategies to effectively manage confrontation.
• Establish successful teacher-pupil relationships.
• Understand the importance of body language and presence.