The course is designed to help delegates set up and/or develop a nurture group. Using the Boxall Profile to identify pupils who will benefit from nurture groups as well as looking at ways to encourage children build their confidence and learn good behaviour are just some of the areas covered. The course will also examine what makes an outstanding nurture group and how to prepare for inspection.
- Understand nurture principles in everyday practice.
- Set up and implement nurture group routines.
- Create curriculum structure and development plan.
- Develop working relationship with parents and carers.
- Examine a nurture policy.
- Implement guidelines for resettling children.
- Guidance for toast time.
Course LeaderJulie Hough
VenueEtc Venue - Elephant & Castle Avonmouth House, London, SE1 6NX
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.