This one day course provides practical guidance on how to implement Restorative Approaches in a sustainable way within your school. This approach to manage behaviour and improve wellbeing has been in use in UK schools for 15 years. It is an outcome-focused process that ensures responsibility and reparation by the person who has broken school rules. It is supportive too of victims and gives them a voice.
- Gain a deeper understanding of restorative approaches.
- Unpick a Restorative Approach whole school policy.
- Understand the steps involved in the approach.
- Practice the skills needed for Restorative Approach interventions.
- Understand the restorative meeting process for managing behaviour and offering an alternative to sanctions.
- Gain skills and strategies to manage low level to challenging behaviour using the approach
Course LeaderNicola S Morgan
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.