This innovative, practical workshop considers the issues around setting up and maintaining the data on the Schools’ Single Central Record [SCR] in the context of the regulations, guidance and best practice.
- To understanding both the regulatory framework and best practice underpinning the format and content of the SCR.
- To consider the categories of staff/workers that should be recorded on the SCR.
- To explore options around format and content of the SCR.
- To equip participants with a practical understanding of all pre-employment checks for school based staff, volunteers, contractors and Agency workers.
- To help participants review their own school SCR and the related pre-employment checking processes.