NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd was established by Nicola S Morgan and has over twenty years experience delivering high quality training, consultancy, conferences and publications for the education sector both national and international.
Today NSM Training & Consultancy prides itself on delivering practical, effective and sustainable solutions based on the latest research on all aspects of education. Training is delivered by active teachers and other professionals who create relaxed, friendly and inspirational experiences for all.
‘Everyone I have spoken to was really positive and saying that was the best Inset they’ve had.’ (A Bucknall, SMT, Lady Margaret Secondary School, London)
‘Fantastic understanding of the role. The trainer gave a very interesting and informative course. She made it enjoyable and made us all feel at ease. I can now go back to my role feeling a more confident.’ (P Boyce, Fairfields School, Peterborough)
‘Excellent day! Tremendous balance of theory and fun. Useful strategies and practical ideas to use at the nursery. Truly motivated and inspired to share the content of the day with others. Thank you.’ (Annabelle Caughey, Head Teacher, Govanhill Nursery, Glasgow)
Nicola S Morgan is an international behaviour management consultant/teacher and has over fifteen years experience working in a variety of early years, primary and secondary settings, including mainstream and special needs schools.
During this time she has developed a reputation for successfully managing the most challenging classes and pupils as well as motivating and inspiring staff to help implement change and ensure sustainability. Consequently, she now runs training courses for schools/parents and is often invited to speak at key conferences on effective ways to help manage pupils within school and ways to create a positive learning environment. Nicola is also an International Values Education (IVET) approved trainer and an NLP Master Practitioner. She has qualified the Youth Mental Health First Aid.
She has published the following books and articles:
* The Family Values Scheme (Gillian Ellis and Nicola S.Morgan 2009)
* The 5 Step Behaviour Programme (Nicola S. Morgan and Gillian Ellis 2009)
* Quick, Easy and Effective Behaviour Management Ideas for the Classroom (Jessica Kingsley, 2009)
* Articles for the Times Education Supplement on secondary behaviour management
* A Kit Bag for Promoting Positive Behaviour in the Classroom (Jessica Kingsley, 2011)
* Tackling Behaviour in the Primary School (Routledge Publishers, 2012)
* Changing Behaviour Through Better Home-School Relationships (Routledge Publishers, 2012)
* Good Choice Teddy Handbook (Good Choice Teddy Ltd, 2012)
* Behaviour Management in Primary Schools: A Practical Handbook (Welsh Assembly Government – Click here to read